On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Chinese operators indicted over Equifax breach, more indictments coming
- Alleged backdoor in Huawei lawful intercept features
- Data on 6.4m Israelis exposed by political party app
- Iowa caucus app was a pile of crap, 4chan clogged up caucus night phones
- Corp.com is up for sale. That’s a lotta hashes.
- Much, much more.
This week’s show is brought to you by Corelight.
Corelight’s Richard Bejtlich joins the show this week in the sponsor slot to talk about what the company is doing to try to build the open source community behind Zeek, the tool its products are based on.