On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Iowa app falls over, social and mainstream media chaos ensues
- Twitter acknowledges state-backed API abuse
- CDA 230 under review. Uh oh.
- Toll Group ransomware
- ICS-compatible ransomware spotted in wild
- UN got owned pretty hard
- Is Joshua Schulte The Shadow Brokers? A theory
- Much, much more.
This week’s show is brought to you by Okta.
Okta’s Simon Thorpe will be along this week to talk about a new trend they’re seeing and obviously encouraging – enterprises ditching Microsoft’s Active Directory. It’s a cloud, cloud, cloud, cloud, world these days. and in the year 2020, you might want to actually ask yourself – do you still need to be using AD?