Risky Business #566 -- Balkanisation, ransomware, comedy bugs close out the decadePLUS: Haroon Meer looks to 2020...
On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- China to ditch foreign hardware, software, from government use
- Huawei sues FCC
- More background on Project Raven
- Senate hearings into encryption
- Reddit fingers alleged RU disinfo campaign
- “Evil Corp” hackers have lots of money, terrible taste
- Ransomware attacks galore
- Much, much more
This week’s sponsor interview is with Haroon Meer of Thinkst Canary. And we’re going to do the typical thing and have a look forward to what we can expect to see in security next year. But we’re going less for the big, dumb predictions and more picking the trends we expect to strengthen over the next year.