On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- US Treasury targets DPRK APT crews
- Russia owned FBI counter surveillance team radio comms
- New details on 2016 attack against Ukraine power grid
- US Government to sue Edward Snowden for memoir profits
- Did RCMP intelligence director tip Phantom Secure on investigation?
- Much, much more!
This week’s sponsor interview is with Casey Ellis of Bugcrowd. It’s an interesting chat with Casey this week. He was at the Billington cyber conference a couple of weeks ago and he had a bunch of interesting discussions there with people in the aerospace sector.
Between recent Black Hat presentations on 787 security and the trouble Boeing has had with it’s 737-MAX, software security and resiliency is all of a sudden on the agenda in aerospace. Casey drops by to talk about all of that.