On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Tibetans targeted in mobile malware campaign
- Iran denies cyber-attack nobody was asking about
- More news from the Middle East
- 26 nations open UN General Assembly with statement on cyber norms
- Fedex sued over company’s NotPetya response, exec share sales
- Why “quantum supremacy” isn’t a big deal. Yet.
- Much, much more
In this week’s sponsor interview we talk to Cody Wood of Signal Sciences about http request smuggling. What it is and why it’s a nightmare to fix.