On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Paige Thompson pleads not guilty to CapitalOne hack
- German government probes FinFisher
- Bluekeep Metasploit module dropped
- DPRK samples hit VT, courtesy of our friends in the USA
- Apple releases awful statement about mass exploitation of its devices
- Much more
This week’s show is brought to you by Blackberry Cylance. In this week’s sponsor interview we’ll be talking about US Cybercommand dropping some sweet, sweet APT28 samples on VirusTotal back in May. We’ll talk a little bit about that malware, and also have a more general discussion about CYBERCOM VT drops with Cylance research staffers Steve Barnes and Josh Lemos.