Here it is, the first edition of Risky Business, sponsored by Cybertrust.
Our iTunes subscription isn't set up yet. Check back in a few days, subscribe now via RSS, or browse to the bottom of the post to listen now. Fixed!
On today's program:
- ZDNet's Munir Kotadia discusses the last week's headlines.
- AusCERT's Karl Hanmore chats about the week in review.
- Jeremiah Grossman on Web application security vulnerabilities.
- Cybertrust tells us how we can side-step the latest Word flaws.
- Forrester's Michael Rasmussen talks compliance.