On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- US sanctions NSO, Candiru, COSEINC and Positive Technologies
- We wrap up the action in ransomware
- Why exploit tournaments are boring in America and exciting in China
- More malicious npm packages in the wild
- Pentagon updates CMMC to 2.0
- Much, much more
We’ll hear from Corelight’s CISO Bernard Brantley in this week’s sponsor interview. We’re talking about how attackers think in graphs and defenders think in lists.. Microsoft’s John Lambert wrote a post about that back in 2015, and Bernard joins the show this week to talk about why it’s just as relevant as ever. Stick around for that one.