On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- REvil demands US$50m from Acer in ransomware attack
- Shell added to Accellion victim list
- Governments banding together to tackle ransomware
- BEC theft hits $1.8bn in 2021: FBI
- Exchange tyre fire is, surprisingly, almost under control
Remediant’s Paul Lanzi will pop along in this week’s sponsor interview to talk about how they’ve integrated their PAM solution with Carbon Black. It’s an integration that is actually somewhat obvious in hindsight: if a box has been popped then some accounts have, too, so tying these things together does make sense.