On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- The latest on the Exchange tyre fire
- Lawmakers in the USA have had enough of Microsoft’s ridiculous licensing tiers
- White House mulls software security rating system
- Joseph Cox’s SMS adventures
- Things didn’t quite work out for APT6920 Arson Cats
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you by VMRay. They asked us to interview one of their customers in this week’s sponsor segment so Brad Marr, the CISO of Life Fitness, pops in to walk through his VMRay use case.