On this week’s show Patrick and Alex discuss the week’s security news, including:
- NZ stock exchange felled by DDoS attack
- DNI cancels in-person election security briefings for Democats
- Russians didn’t hack Michigan voter data
- Sendgrid having a bad time of its own making
- US to doxes historical DPRK crypto laundering infrastructure, processes
This week’s sponsor interview is with VMRay co-founder and sandbox guru Carsten Willems.
Carsten is joining us to talk product this week – VMRay has brought out a stack of new integrations for its sandbox product, you can now connect it to a lot of your existing enterprise kit. He’ll pop in to tell us more.