On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Facebook commissioned custom 0day to de-cloak child sex predator
- IP stack bugs to plague IoT, ICS for years
- Sandworm was doxxed by the NSA and hardly anyone noticed
- Congress demands answers on 2015 Juniper NetScreen back door investigation
- Amazon, Microsoft join moratorium on sale of facial recognition to police
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you by Signal Sciences. And instead of having one of their staff on the show, they nominated one of their customers to appear instead. So in this week’s sponsored segment we’re going to hear from Keith Hoodlet. Keith is currently the Senior Manager of Application Experience at Thermo Fisher Scientific, a $137 billion company. He built their appsec program and he’ll be along later on to talk through all of that. It’s a rapid-fire interview about how he was able to get started and make a dent quickly. Keith used to co-host the Application Security Weekly podcast and he’s worked for Bugcrowd and Veracode. He’s a cool guy, it’s a great interview, make sure you stick around for that one.
You can subscribe to the new Risky Business newsletter, Seriously Risky Business, here.
You can subscribe to our new YouTube channel here.