On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- US takes aim at China over vaccine hax
- ??? takes aim at Iranian port infrastructure over ???
- Iran attacks Gilead pharma
- Zoom acquires Keybase
- Thunderbolt research discussed
- US to drop more DPRK malware
- Ransomware targets European hospital group
- Australian flu vaccine distribution disrupted by ransomware
CMD’s co-founder and CEO Jake King joins us in this week’s sponsor interview to talk about what happened when he came on to the show a couple of months ago to spruik their new freemium offering. There was a stampede! It’s a hit! So he’ll be along to tell us what shook out of that whole process, and also about what he’s seeing people use the CMD product for since the COVID-19 crisis began.
You can subscribe to the new Risky Business newsletter, Seriously Risky Business, here.
You can subscribe to our new YouTube channel here.