On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Coronavirus phishing lures are everywhere
- Czech hospital ransomwared during crisis
- Voatz mobile voting app destroyed by Trail of Bits audit
- We recap yesterday’s livestream
- Windows SMBv3 bug probably not such a big deal
- ALL the week’s news
This week’s sponsor interview is with Sam Crowther, founder of Kasada. They do bot detection and mitigation and apparently they’re quite good at it. Sam joins the show to talk through the new greyhatter of anti-anti-bot. It’s actually a really fun conversation, that one, so stick around for it.