In this week’s show Patrick Gray and Alex Stamos discuss all the week’s news, including:
- Will Iran cyber all the cybers?
- ToTok chat app alleged to be UAE spy tool
- China makes moves on own OS
- Big game ransomware hits crisis levels
- WSJ carries water for NSO Group
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you Bugcrowd. We’ll be hearing from Bugcrowd’s Casey Ellis in this week’s sponsor interview. He’ll be talking about the US federal government’s decision to force all departments into accepting bug reports – he thinks this is a move that will have a big impact on the wider security ecosystem.
Links to everything are below!