On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- NSA drops a sweet Microsoft crypto bug
- Burisma targeted by GRU. 2016 all over again?
- Citrix users having a bad time
- Intrusion Truth targets APT40
- No more BYOD for US soldiers in Middle East
- Much, much more
We have a new sponsor in this week’s show – ExtraHop Networks. Network monitoring is dead! Long live network monitoring!
Matt Cauthorn is ExtraHop’s VP of cybersecurity engineering and he’ll join us this week to talk about recent moves by cloud providers to offer full virtual network mirror ports out of their infrastructure.
*Credit for this week’s headline goes to @appsecbloke.