On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Phineas Phisher returns, claims credit for Cayman bank hack and offers bounties for activist hijinks
- Microsoft cautiously backs DoH
- Huawei granted another 90-day stay of execution in US market
- Iranian APT crew targeting ICS supply chain
- Alexei Burkov extradition complete, appears in US court
- Some very funny stuff is happening to GPS in the Shanghai area
- Louisiana government ransomwared, emerges relatively unscathed
- Official Monero binaries trojaned. Lol.
- Much, much more!
This week’s show is brought to you by Senetas. Rob Linton from Senetas joins the show this week to talk about its O365 integration for its SureDrop product, a new feature that will be of interest to many Risky Business listeners.