On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Fresh details on Turla’s hostile takeover of Oilrig
- Russians doing very interesting things with “tagged” TLS
- China wants an aerospace sector so a lot of people got a lot of owned
- Imperva releases breach details
- Zendesk cops to 2016 breach
- German manufacturer, US transport tech company sunk by ransomware
- NordVPN gets owned
- AVAST owned. Lots. Again.
- Welcome to Video takedown
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you by Trail of Bits! We’ll be hearing from Trail of Bits practice lead for assurance Stefan Edwards all about their work on a recent security audit of Kubernetes. As it turns out, Kubernetes isn’t actually a horror show, but Stefan thinks you might want to run a hosted instance unless you’re a real expert.