On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Marcus Hutchins faces his milkshake duck moment
- Iranian APT crew gets Shadowbrokersed
- DNS interference campaign is actually two large-scale actors
- UK to use some Huawei components in 5G build
- French Government launches comms app for politicians, it doesn’t go well
- More detail on CCleaner/ASUS crew
- Carbanak source found on VT (lol)
- Wall Street Market exit scams
- BEC costing US firms $1.3bn PA
- Much MOAR!
This week’s show is brought to you by Signal Sciences, their CEO Andrew Peterson will be along in this week’s sponsor interview to have a bit of a chat about how a lot of traditional enterprises are running serious business web app shops these days.