In this week’s show Patrick Gray and Alex Stamos discuss the week’s news, as well as discussing the rise of white supremacist communities and propaganda on the Internet and what can be done about it.
- Norsk Hydro ransomwared
- Huawei ban gets more and more political
- APT40 hitting USA hard
- Cyber Command’s Euro road-trip
- Kremlin interference in EU elections extremely likely
- US Senators seek information on breaches targeting them
- Cloudflare won’t pull service from 8chan in wake of NZ attack
- Beto O’Rourke was cDc member
- New Mirari variant
- 150 million Android devices hosed by new malware
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you by Chronicle Security! We’ll be joined by Chronicle co-founders Shapor Naghibzadeh and Mike Wiacek. They had a tremendously successful launch at RSA and they’re going to pop in to tell us about some near future plans they have for their Backstory product.