On this week’s show Adam Boileau and Patrick Gray discuss the week’s news:
- The NSA isn’t that interested in phone metadata anymore
- More Chinese mass surveillance data leaks
- Chelsea Manning, David House subpoenaed over Wikileaks
- Quadriga cold wallets were actually empty at time of founder’s death
- NSA deployed “rm -rf / shark” at Internet Research Agency
- HackerOne follows Bugcrowd into pentesting
- NSA releases Ghidra
- Much, much more!
This week’s sponsor interview is with Chris Kennedy, AttackIQ’s CISO and VP of customer success. And we’ll be talking about a few things really, like about how continuous validation of security controls like monitoring is a good thing. Everyone uses software like Tenable to verify patching, why not do the same for your monitoring?