On this week’s show Adam and Patrick discuss the week’s security news:
- Cyber Command kicks the IRA off the Internet on election day
- WSJ reporting on Iran vs Australia likely incorrect
- Two Russian cybersecurity professionals sentenced over treason
- DPRK spearphishing US summit participants
- LOTS of technical news and research this week
This week’s show is brought to you by Remediant. Their CEO Tim Keeler will be along in this week’s sponsor segment to talk about how they’re doing “virtual directory binding” to make managing Linux accounts via Active Directory less traumatic. If you’re struggling with horrible, horrible PAM solutions in your devops environments have a listen to that one.
*** NOTE FROM PAT: I made some mistakes in the recording phase of this week’s show. As a result, my vocal audio is pretty atrocious. Sorry! ***