We’ve got a great podcast for you this week. Tanya Janca will be talking about some volunteer work she’s been doing with a Canadian government panel on getting security content into children’s school curriculums.
In this week’s sponsor interview we’ll be talking with Ferruh Mavituna of Netsparker.
They launched Netsparker Cloud a while ago so now they have some decent telemetry I wanted to ask Ferruh what he’s found surprising now he’s sitting on a mountain of scan results. The types of bugs being turned up aren’t really a surprise, but the extent to which old software is a problem was actually pretty surprising to him. He knew it was bad, he says, but he didn’t know it’s this bad.
Adam Boileau, as usual, joins the show this week to talk about all the week’s security news:
- More Chinese MSS officers indicted by the US DoJ
- ASD chief speaks publicly on 5G Huawei ban
- China playing funny buggers with BGP
- Russia is still messing with the US during the midterms
- Facebook boots more Iranian influence pages
- New privacy features in Signal
- Plus much, much more!