There's no feature interview in this week's show -- it has an empty middle, just like an Easter egg!
Between me getting bumped out with a cold for a couple of days last week and this being a four day week, I just couldn't pull one together in time. Apologies.
So on this week's show we've got an extra long news segment with Adam Boileau, which is a bunch of fun.
In it we discuss:
- Aurora not all it's cracked up to be
- RIP SCO
- Claims of a Vietnamese government sponsored botnet. (WTF?)
- The march of China's great firewall
- When two networks are better than one
- A $100 kit for sniffing wireless keyboards
- Cisco's latest round of ghastly bugs
- Apple's latest round of ghastly bugs
- Microsoft's latest round of ghastly bugs
We also have an interesting chat with Ron Gula, chief executive of Tenable Network Security, in this week's sponsor interview. The topic is vulnerability scoring and knowing when a vulnerability scan is actually pointless.