In this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news. They talk about:
- LockBit gets back up after takedown
- Russia arrests Medibank hacker… for something else
- ConnectWise gives out free updates, but customers aren’t happy
- Microsoft gives in to demands for more logs
- Sandvine gets entity-listed
- And much much more.
Dmitri Alperovitch also joins the show to discuss Starlink, Starshield and a row with Congress about its availability in Taiwan.
In this week’s sponsor interview, Airlock Digital’s Daniel Schell talks about his adventures with WDAC, and Dave Cottingham predicts Windows 12 will go all in on signed code.