Thanks to a stellar effort by Gold (his real name, no kidding) at Evolved Development, we've been able to put together what we hope will be Australia's premier information security news site.
Along with the regular Risky Business podcast, Risky.biz will host:
- The Risky.biz blog:
- We hope to have several dozen contributors from various sectors of the infosec community on board within the first few months. Get the inside scoop straight from the horse's mouth. Giddy up! Nyeeeeeeah!
- News articles:
- We also plan to publish news articles written by professional journalists in the blog feed. They will be labelled NEWS:
- Risky Business 2, or RB2
- Risky Business 2 is our new, second podcast. In Risky Business two you'll hear talks as recorded at various conferences, as well as single-shot interviews recorded by Risky.biz staff and freelance contributors. The RSS feed will include sponsored content, but it'll be clearly labelled.
- Once you sign up for an account you can join the conversation!
- This section will take a little while to get rolling, but we plan on bringing you video features from interviews to HOWTOs.
- Within a couple of months we'll be rolling out a new site section called "The Pitch", a monthly Webinar hosted by security vendors who want to make sweet, sweet love to Risky.biz readers, listeners and viewers.
The Risky Business podcast first launched in February, 2007, and has published 100 editions, along with special content recorded at conferences like AusCERT, GovCERT, Kiwicon and Ruxcon.
We hope we can make a red-hot go of this site in 2009, despite business conditions being, err, sub-optimal. Speaking personally, I look forward to getting to know you all through our forums. So what are you waiting for? Sign up and let's get started!