This week's Risky Business is brought to you by Check Point Software and hosted by Vigabyte virtual hosting.
On this week's show we're going to preview Ruxcon, Australia's premier IT security conference. It dropped off the earth last year, but it's back in 2008 and bigger than ever.
We'll also find out why Macquarie Telecom had egg on its face last week, and catch up with Check Point's Steve MacDonald in this week's sponsor interview.
On this week's show:
- Adam Boileau joins host Patrick Gray to discuss the week's news
- Denis Rowe, National Marketing Manager for Macquarie Telecom issues a mea culpa
- Ruxcon organiser Chris Spencer joins Risky Business to preview November's conference
- Forensics expert Adam Daniel joins us to preview his talk at Ruxcon
- Penetration tester Fionnbharr Davies talks enterprise security
- Check Point's Steve MacDonald talks about the World Bank hack in this week's sponsor interview