Hacker extraditions and the national ID card. The weekly Risky Business IT security podcast is available for download thanks to our sponsor Cybertrust and hosting partner Vigabyte. Don't forget to use the links to the left of this post to subscribe!
On this week's show:
- Patrick Gray and ZDNet Australia's Munir Kotadia chew through this week's news
- Robert Lowe (not the actor) from AusCERT gives us the low-down on this week's bugs and malware
- Erhan Karabardak of Melbourne-based law firm Cooper Mills discusses the extradition of Australian software pirate Hew Griffiths
- US-based security heavyweight Richard Forno gets stuck into national ID cards
- Cybertrust's David Shaw gives listeners the skinny on cyber-attacks on hotel guests