On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Google’s search results have become a malware-riddled sh*tshow
- Ransomware payment values dropped by 40% YoY in 2022
- Kraken takes over Solaris the old school way
- Grand Theft Auto RCE is wreaking havoc
- ManageEngine customers are all getting owned
- So you know, pretty much business as usual
This week’s show is brought to you by Kroll.
Jim Hung co-leads the special projects and applied research team at Kroll and joins us to talk about the big changes happening in the incident response discipline.