On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Twitter bluechecks face phishing barrage
- Australian government goes berserk on Medibank hack response
- Former WSJ journalist sues law firm over email hack and info op that got him fired
- OpenSSL bug lands with a whimper
- Apple macOS Ventura update breaks security tools
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you by Thinkst Canary. Marco Slaviero, Thinkst’s head of engineering, joins us this week to talk through the company’s latest release, codenamed Quokka.