On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Albania suffers under another crippling Iranian attack
- Iran’s APT42 using clever, multi-persona phishing
- State Department cyber snitching program paying off
- Former NSA director Gen. Keith Alexander sued over alleged IronNet pump and dump
- Mudge fronts US Senate Judiciary Committee
- Much, much more…
This week’s show is brought to you by Stairwell. Mike Wiacek, Stairwell’s founder and CEO is this week’s sponsor guest and he talks about why they’ve pushed their Inception platform beyond YARA hunting. You can see a demo of Inception on our YouTube product demo page.