On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- “Shields Up” advice is now provably meaningless
- Russia to ditch offshore comms apps like WhatsApp
- Evil Corp’s Lockbit sanctions evasion attempt backfires
- Binance is a cesspit of shady financial dealings
- Apple’s passkey release foreshadows FIDO mass adoption
- Much, much more
This week’s sponsor interview is about Elastic’s teardown on some really interesting APT linux malware called BPFdoor. Jake King and Colson Wilhoit joined the show for that interview.