On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Some arrests of suspected Lapsus$ members in the UK
- Why the Okta incident is probably a fizzer
- Four FSB officers indicted over Triton/Trisis malware
- Kim Zetter interviewed Intrusion Truth
- Australian government to upsize ASD
- Wave bye bye to Finfisher
- Much, much more
This week’s sponsor interview is with Mike Wiacek from Stairwell.
Stairwell makes a product that catalogues the files in your environment and lets you slice and dice that data. That makes threat hunting pretty easy and Mike is joining the show this week to talk about why organisations of all stripes should be doing threat hunting.