On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss recent security news, including:
- Microsoft reluctantly and belatedly discloses breach
- Chinese APT suspected of Air India breach
- JBS paid $11m even though they successfully restored systems
- cl0p money launderer arrests
- Ransomware news roundup
- All the latest research and MORE
This week’s show is brought to you by Greynoise. Its founder and CEO, Andrew Morris, joins us this week to talk through some of the work he’s been doing to extend Greynoise’s use cases. It’s a great chat, that one.