On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- The latest news on the health system ransomware crisis in Ireland
- TSA to force pipeline operators to disclose attacks they probably aren’t detecting anyway
- Colonial paying ransom angers US congresspeople who really haven’t thought this through
- Iran targets Israeli systems with new wipers
- Israel targets Hamas systems with guided munitions that go bang
- Much, much more
This week’s sponsor guest is Ryan Kalember, EVP of Cybersecurity Strategy at Proofpoint. He joins us to talk about how compromised o365 accounts are powering all sorts of threat actors right now – from ransomware operators to BEC crews and APT units, everyone loves a popped mailbox.