On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- USA imposes sanctions over SolarWinds campaign
- Enterprise border devices being attacked everywhere by all and sundry
- Malvertising is coming back
- Ultra professional criminal attackers are ascendant
- All the latest ransomware, supply chain and other infosec news
This week’s sponsor interview is with Brian Dye, CEO of Corelight. We speak to him about what he’s calling “Open NDR”. A lot of the big SOCs have settled on their preferred ways of sharing threat information, and Brian drops by to talk all about those trends.