Joe Slowik and Katie Nickels are guest co-hosts in this week’s edition of the show. They join Patrick Gray to talk about:
- Mimecast having some stolen certificate, errr, “problems”
- The confusing reports about JetBrains
- Analysis of the malware used in the SolarWinds campaign
- Australian man arrested in Germany and charged with running DarkMarket
- The Great Deplatforming of 2021
This week’s show is brought to you by Gigamon.
If you’re a Gigamon shop you should really take a look at their ThreatInsight platform, that’s a no brainer. Even if you’re not, they’re real players in the network detection and response space. Joining us in this week’s sponsor interview is Jason Tesarz, a senior product manager for Gigamon ThreatInsight. He joined the show to talk about a few things, like how these days the NDR vendors are competing more around their workflows than trying to be the most comprehensive in detection.