On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Zoom settles with FTC over misleading E2EE claim
- Some poor sod had to give up $1bn in Bitcoin
- Solaris SSH 0day? Let’s party like it’s 1999
- Samy Kamkar’s latest trick: NAT Slipstreaming
- Australia’s hardcore critical infrastructure protection bill
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you by Remediant. Company co-founder Paul Lanzi joins the show in this week’s sponsor interview to talk about how they’ve been helping companies recover from ransomware attacks. Maybe listen to this one. You know. Just in case you find yourself in that situation one day?