On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- The UHS ransomware attack
- Someone is messing with TrickBot: Did the USA release the hounds?
- US Treasury issues final warning on sanctioned ransomware crews
- Azerbaijan and Armenia going at it
- Fancy Bear owns US government department
Nucleus Security co-founder Scott Kuffer joins the show in this week’s sponsor interview to talk about how they have discovered a LOT of enterprises are actually trying to develop in-house vulnerability management software and how that is not going well.