On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Why integrity and availability are key to developing a COVID vaccine
- China closing the “cyber gap” with USA
- ASPI publishes research on TikTok, WeChat censorship
- Belarusian “news app” was tracking activists
- Julian Assange back in court to fight extradition
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you by Proofpoint, and this week’s sponsor guest is Proofpoint’s senior director of threat research Sherrod DeGrippo. She’ll be telling us about the emergence of some new mid-tier ransomware crews that are targeting people who speak Russian, which is kind of unusual.