On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Trump’s war on TikTok (featuring guest Alex Stamos)
- Twitter hackers caught. Pretty embarrassing stuff, really.
- NSO implants target Easter Bunny
- Garmin may need a good OFAC lawyer (featuring comment from Dmitri Alperovitch)
- Blackberry cracked after five years leads to multiple arrests in Australia
- Much, much more
Matt Cauthorn of ExtraHop Networks is this week’s news guest. He’ll join us to talk about how the pivot to work from home has changed incident response workflows. The tl;dr is the north-south traffic might look a bit different these days but the east-west shenanigans are still the same.