On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Australia “under attack” - a wrap
- Microsoft releases more security protections for E5 customers
- US to introduce “anti encryption” bill
- Shady encrypted phone company owned by the cops
- NSA to offer filtered DNS services to defence industry
This week’s sponsor is Kasada. They offer a service that eliminates synthetic/bot traffic from the web. Former Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is an investor and has joined Kasada’s board. Kasada’s CEO Pascal Podvin is this week’s sponsor guest.
You can subscribe to the new Risky Business newsletter, Seriously Risky Business, here.
You can subscribe to our new YouTube channel here.