On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- German intelligence warns of widespread Russian infrastructure hacks
- NGOs urge COVID-19 hack de-escalation
- UK mulls total Huawei ban… we think it’s a done deal
- DHS warning on 5G “moronavirus”
- Wen jailbreak? NOW JAILBREAK!!
- iOS 14 leaks
- Much, much more…
This week’s sponsor interview is with Casey Ellis, the CTO of Bugcrowd. As you’ll hear, Bugcrowd did a survey of managers in security to see if their attitudes around work from home had changed since the COVID-19 crisis, and yes, they have. Casey also tells us about Bugcrowd’s latest LevelUp virtual conference. That conversation led to him sharing some interesting insights about trends amongst the crowd of registered testers on Bugcrowd’s platform.
You can subscribe to the new Risky Business newsletter, Seriously Risky Business, here.
You can subscribe to our new YouTube channel here.