On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- The FTI report on the Bezos incident is a massive let down
- UK lets Huawei into 5G build
- SeaTurtle campaign pinned on Turkey
- Mitsubishi owned through its AV solution
- Ransomware crews owning unpatched Citrix boxes
- Much, much more.
This week’s sponsor guest is Sherrod DeGrippo of Proofpoint. She’s a senior director of threat research there and she’ll be along to talk about the Emotet malware. Despite being spray and pray malware, it’s pretty successful because it operates at such ridiculous scale. Sherrod joins us with details.