Adam Boileau is along this week to discuss the week’s security news. We cover:
- Zoom’s week from hell
- BA, Marriott face massive GDPR fines
- Seth Rich conspiracy originated from Russia’s SVR
- Coast Guard warns of ship hax
- Cybercommand issues warning on DDE exploitation
- PGP ecosystem having a rough time
- Much, much more!
This week’s show is brought to you by our lovely friends at Signal Sciences. I guess you’d call them a next generation WAF. Signal Sciences co-founder and CTO Zane Lackey will be along in this week’s sponsor interview to plug their new cloud-based WAF product, and also to have a chat about a trend he’s seeing at non-security conferences – more high quality security content.