Adam Boileau is back in the news seat this week. We talk about:
- Amazing Reuters report on UAE’s “Project Raven”
- Bezos’ dick pics, Saudi Arabia and a creepy brother
- US government security staffers play post-shutdown catch-up
- Krebs: National Credit Union Administration probably pwned
- Russia to test complete disconnection from wider Internet
- China suspected of involvement in Australian parliament hack
- Trump likely to ban all Chinese telco equipment makers from US builds
- Google: iOS privesc 0days were in wild
- $145m in cryptocurrency lost forever due to exchange CEO death
- VFEmail has a very bad day
- Facebook/Apple cert wars
This week’s show is brought to you by AustCyber, a nonprofit funded by grants from the Australian government. Its goal is to promote Australia’s cybersecurity industry.
AustCyber CEO Michelle Price will be along in this week’s sponsor interview to tell us all about what they’ve got planned for RSA.