Adam Boileau co-hosts this week’s Risky Business episode. We talk about:
- The Huawei indictments
- The epic Facetime logic bug
- The even more epic Exchange privesc bug
- CISA’s “fix yo DNS” directive
- Black Cube busted doing shady stuff to Citizen Lab
- Yahoo shareholder lawsuit settlement makes directors twitchy
- Internet filtering kicks off in Venezuela
- Much, much MORE!
This week’s show is brought to you by Thinkst Canary – they make hardware honeypots and the tools you need to deploy canarytokens at scale. They also make virtual honeypots! This week Thinkst’s founder Haroon Meer will be along to wave his finger at basically all of us over what he sees as the security discipline’s tendency to not really learn anything from security conferences. It’s “contertainment,” he says, followed by “GET OFF MY LAWN”.