This is the last weekly Risky Business podcast for 2018. We’ll be posting a Soap Box edition early next week then going on break until January 9.
In this week’s show Adam Boileau and Patrick Gray discuss the week’s security news:
- Huawei’s CFO arrested over sanctions violations
- BT in the UK removes Huawei equipment from 4G network
- Australia passes controversial surveillance law
- US House Oversight Committee blasts Equifax in scathing report
- Bloomberg plays word-games on Super Micro story
This week’s show is sponsored by Bugcrowd. In this week’s sponsor interview Bugcrowd’s CTO and founder Casey Ellis tells us why his company is launching “pay for effort” products to run alongside bounty programs.