This edition of the show features Adam Boileau and Patrick Gray discussing the week’s security news:
- Former NSA staffer gets 66 months over incident at heart of Kaspersky scandal
- Zoho has a very bad week
- Telco lobby group raises some legit concerns over Australia’s “anti-encryption” legislation
- Twitter API leaks DMs
- Equifax fined by UK
- Yubikey 5 enables passwordless Windows logins
- Privacy International has an aneurism
- NSS Labs launches antitrust suit against security software makers
This week’s show is brought to you by Rapid7.
Jen Andre is this week’s sponsor guest. She was the founder of Komand, which was a security automation and orchestration company but is now a part of Rapid7 as of about mid way through last year. I spoke to Jen a bit about how she came to start Komand and where the security automation and orchestration discipline is at right now.