This edition of the show features Adam Boileau and Patrick Gray discussing the week’s security news:
- Five Eyes nations send a clear message on encryption
- Massive Azure outage
- FBI releases political campaign security guidance
- Google wants to kill the URL
- MEGA.nz plugin owned sideways
- Final “Celebgate” hacker sentenced
- Google launches font fuzzing tool
- Chinese-made Google/Feitian U2F keys under scrutiny
- Some interesting TPM research
- MUCH MORE
This week’s podcast is brought to you by AttackIQ.
AttackIQ founder Stephan Chenette will be along in this week’s sponsor interview to talk to us about a few things – the MITRE attack matrix being one. He’ll also share with us his view that EDR is the most commonly misconfigured security technology he sees out there, and he has pretty good visibilty into things like that because AttackIQ, of course, makes attack simulation software designed to measure the efficacy of these types of solutions.